MST Group 3 Reflection
Labels
Hern Ee
(3)
Khoo Tao Zheng
(1)
Liew Xin Hua
(5)
Luke Ang
(1)
William
(5)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(16)
►
July
(2)
▼
April
(13)
movie maker
CCA Day
Ending The Video
How To Create A Movie
Reflection for week 3
My reflection
My CCA
The second day of media and science technology club
Second Time In MST
Reflection for week 2
My reflection
What I learnt
What I have Learn In Week 1
►
March
(1)
Contributors
MST@BCPS
William
taozheng a
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Reflection for week 2
We learnt how to use Windows Movie Maker. We had to get pictures from Flickr.com, save it in our thumbdrive and import it to the Movie Maker. Then, we put in some royalty free music. I like this CCA very much.
1 comment:
William
April 29, 2010 at 12:57 AM
It is a nice reflection. Hehe
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is a nice reflection. Hehe
ReplyDelete